Friday, January 04, 2013

Onward...

Last year, on 12-12-12 , I closed on the sale of my home.

The date was not planned, but it was appropriate because it signaled transition in a BIG way...

Yep, the house that SUGAR bought now belongs to someone else.

Isn't she lovely...........
Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Digital collage created with Smilebox
It was a difficult decision to make but in the end, I believe it was the right thing to do.

It was just li'l ole me in this big, old house...and my guides said: It's time to go!

I put a lot of time, money and love into this brownstone. Over the years it has been host to some fabulous parties as well as haven to friends and family.

In the eleven years I've lived here, I wrote eleven books.

This house has a gentle, peaceful spirit that allowed my creativity to soar...........

I hope the new owners love it as much as I did and I hope the house loves them back, as it did me.

So what are my plans, you ask?

Well, I'm going to take some time for me. I'm going to do a little traveling, catch up on my reading and dive head first into this new novel that has been on the back burner of my life, for far too long.

Where will I live?

No plans for a permanent residence at this time. I'm going to be a gypsy....I'll be here and there and just about every where...so look for me all around you......

**tune in tomorrow for my vlog***









  • Bernice L. McFadden
  • No comments:

    You Might Also Enjoy

    Related Posts with Thumbnails